How do I change my flight on Volaris?


Travelers can change their flight reservations on Volaris through two varied ways such as online and offline flight change. Travelers can connect with the customer service department to get instant help and assistance with flight change or cancellation. 

How do I change my flight on Volaris? 


The flight change option is available online as well. Passengers can visit the official website of Volaris to proceed with the changes. Travelers can make the desired changes to their flight reservations and they need to navigate to the official website. Once you are on the website, travelers need to follow the below-mentioned steps: 

  • Visit the official Volaris website and passengers need to select the ‘My Trips’ option on the page. 
  • Select the ‘manage my booking’ option and proceed further. 
  • Access your reservation you wish to change by entering a few necessary details. 
  • Mention your last name along with your booking reference number or the PNR number. 
  • Select the submit option to get access to your reservation with Volaris. 
  • Select the reservation you wish to change and hit the ‘change flight’ option. 
  • Another meu will p[op up on the screen. Select the change you wish to make from the drop-down list. 
  • Proceed to the payments page (if applicable). 

Travelers can make the desired changes to their flight reservation or can cancel it to get a refund or a future travel credit. You can use it to reserve yet another travel with the Volaris. 


Can I connect with customer service for help? 


Travelers can seek assistance and help with How do I change my flight on Volaris by connecting with the customer service department working at Volaris. 


  • Use the helpline number. 


Passengers can use the helpline number to contact the customer service team at Volaris for help and assistance with flight change and cancellation. People can connect with a customer service executive for help and assistance with flight reservations, cancellations flight changes, seat selection, etc. 


  • Drop an email at the customer service email address. 


Travelers can drop an email on the customer service email address to get instant help with flight change queries.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do I change my name on my Eurowings ticket?

¿Cómo llamar a Japan Airlines desde España?

How do I upgrade my seat on Lufthansa?