How do I check my flight status on Etihad Airways?


If you have chosen Etihad airways for your next trip or you have someone who is traveling with Etihad Airways, then you might want to know How do I check my flight status on Etihad Airways, so keep on reading this article to get answers. Etihad airway is considered the best top-rated airline service provider. Refer to the ways given below to check your flight status with Etihad airways. 

Flight tracking process of Etihad airways 

Method 1

  1. Visit the official Etihad airways website with the help of your default web browser.
  2. Scroll down on the homepage to find the options of manage booking, check-in, flight status, baggage guide, upgrade, etc.
  3. Select the ‘flight status’ option from the tab and click on it.
  4. A passenger has two options to check their flight status on the following page. One is via flight number, and the other is through the origin and destination of your flight.
  5. If you have chosen the flight number option, then enter your flight reference number and departure date, then click on the find button.
  6. If you have chosen the origin and destination option, enter the required information along with the departure date, and select the find button.
  7. In both ways, you can check the flight status of your Etihad airway booking. 

Method 2

The other way to check your Etihad airways flight status is by reaching out to the customer service team via phone calls, social media platforms like Facebook messenger, Twitter, YouTube, and live chat. The customer executive will ask you for details, so provide them with the information to get the real-time status of your flight.  

Hence both methods will definitely clear all your doubts regarding how do I check my flight status on Etihad Airways in a very effortless way. However, reaching out via phone call could give you an instant resolution, and the team is available 24/7, so you can ask away your query anytime. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do I change my name on my Eurowings ticket?

¿Cómo llamar a Japan Airlines desde España?

How do I upgrade my seat on Lufthansa?