How do i select my seat on Delta Airlines?


If you want to have a comfortable flight, you must choose your seat in advance. You have a choice to select your seat if you have booked a flight with Delta Airlines. You can select the seat at the time of booking the tickets. There are several ways by which you can select your seat. You need to follow the steps given below so that you can make the selection.

How do I select my seat on Delta Airlines?

1. At the time of booking: You need to complete the booking procedure as instructed on the screen. Now click on the Seat Selection option and choose the seat of your choice. You need to pay extra for the Preferred seat. Once done, you will get an email in the inbox.

2. After Booking:

  • You need to open the official website of Delta Airlines
  • Locate and click on the Manage Booking option at the homepage of Delta Airlines.
  • Now you have to enter the flight ticket number and your name to see your booking.
  • Click on the Edit button to modify your ticket.
  • You have to choose the Seat option from the given menu
  • Choose the seat as per your choice and complete the payment if applicable.
  • You will get the confirmation email once you complete the above procedure.

3. At the time of Check-In: You can select your seat at the time of check as well. But this time, you will get the available seats only. You have to click on the Check-in button and choose your seat. If you are taking the Preferred seats, you need to pay an extra amount.

These are the ways by which you can select your seat at Delta Airlines. If you still want to know how do I select my seat on Delta Airlines, you need to dial the airline's customer service number. You can also request the customer representative to help you with the seat selection procedure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do I change my name on my Eurowings ticket?

¿Cómo llamar a Japan Airlines desde España?

How do I upgrade my seat on Lufthansa?