How can i change my seat in Air India

How to change my flight seat in Air India?

Air India is one of the biggest airlines operating worldwide with its impressive frequency and colossal fleet. This airline works perfectly to connect various destinations with its humongous flight route. It allows its customers to change the flight seat to increase the air travel experience. However, many wonders about How can I change my seat in Air India and improve the air travel service? This airline gives all its customers the freedom to change their flight through its fantastic online service. However, anyone can change the seat in the Air India flight by using the official measures only.


  • Firstly, a customer should visit the Air India website using the web browser on any device.

  • Now, click on the manage booking section on the home page of this website to open this web page.

  • Give the surname of the passenger or user and the ticket number or booking reference in the required section.

  • Choose the flight change option and enter the details of the new flight for the same departure and arrival location.

  • Go for an upgrade of the Air India flight (if necessary) and obtain the summary of your activity.

  • Comb through it, and you will find all details of your flight change process there. Amend any error if you have made any.

  • Obtain access to the final payment page and provide the necessary amount to Air India for completing this process and getting a confirmation.


Thus, any user can change the flight seat with Air India using the procedure given here. Anyone can use the flight seat change feature, which is completely unique to the services of this airline. It allows a user to change the flight by knowing about How can I change my seat in Air India for a national or international flight. Those who want to know more about this can connect with its support team to obtain further details.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do I change my name on my Eurowings ticket?

¿Cómo llamar a Japan Airlines desde España?

How do I upgrade my seat on Lufthansa?